we collect from individuals who visit our websites and associated domains and mobile application. we receive from our Client as a data processor.
Data Protection Laws
Winzard complies with India Data Protection Act when we obtain, use, disclose or otherwise process such data.
It also describes the choices available to you regarding use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update such information.
Winzard follows these principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect any more Personal Information than is necessary to provide the Services;
- We do not keep your Personal Information if it is no longer needed;
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is data which pertains to any information, characteristics, or attributes of identity, which can be used to identify an individual.
It is any information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you. Some examples of personal data include your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address, customer account information, or other information about how you use the Site and Application. Personal data also includes other information that may be associated with your personal data.
Sources from which we collect Personal Data?
We will ask you for your Personal Data when you interact with us, such as registering on our Site by any mode, making a purchase, entering comments related to job priorities and other work-related activities, etc.
Winzard, when acting as a data controller, collects the following categories of Personal Data directly from you: first name, last name, email address, professional information, billing information, address, and phone number.
We collect data when you use our applications/websites or provide it directly to us. The following provides the types and sources of personal information that we collect, use, store and transfer about you:
● Log Data - Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our applications and services and such data shall be recorded in log files.
● Feedback/Support- If you provide us feedback, require technical support, or if contact us for other assistance, we will collect your name and e-mail address and possibly other personal information, as well as any other content you send to us in order to reply.
●Employment- If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect personal information necessary to process your application. This may include but does not limit to your name, email, postal address, phone number and your tax identification number among others.
● Subscription Data - We also collect the information that you provide to us as part of signing up for our newsletters, or request demo of our products.
● Contact Us Data -When you enquire about our products and services, we collect and store this data to communicate with you and respond to your enquiry.
● Seminars and Conferences – We collect and retain the information that you provide during any events and seminars or such other similar activities.
●Mobile Devices- We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device or hardware and software specifications. We may also seek for your permission if you would like to share your location information from your mobile device.
●Technical User Data- IP address, IP browser user agent, and other browser information such as browser location data received from GPS coordinates, browser fingerprints, etc., to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
●Other data that we collect-Apart from data that you provide us directly, we also collect data from social media websites such as LinkedIn for our marketing and sales purposes.
Winzard Solutions Private Limited uses a technology called cookies which may collect certain information from your browser and computer.
When you visit our Site, use our Application, or receive digital communications from us, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, logs, etc. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return to our website. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences by changing the settings on your respective browser and disable the option of “allow cookies” and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser.
We collect different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we collect information from the device you use to access our Site like the type of operating system you use, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address assigned to the device you use to connect to the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to the Site and the website you visit after you leave our Site.
We collect data through cookies to help ourselves identify and track visitors, their usage of our website, and their website access preferences. The visitors or users can control cookies through your browser settings.
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are required to enable to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any Personal Information.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the utility and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
How we use your Personal Data?
Winzard processes your personal data only as instructed or permitted by you. We use your data to authenticate and authorize access to our services.
We only process Customer Data on behalf of our customers and in accordance with their instructions provided in the applicable Services agreement with us. We use your data to provide you a better experience and thus support you with our service. In each case, Winzard collects such information only when it is extremely necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the interaction with our services.
Winzard may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To fulfil your requests for information
- To process Customer Data as a Data Processor to provide services to you through the application.
- To identify you when you visit our website , to understand your interests and basis that serve you appropriate information for higher effectiveness
- To perform under a contract and to provide the products and services you request
- To send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services and our Services offerings. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them unless you choose to not use our Services.
- To improve our services and product offerings
- To respond to your request and assist you in resolving the issue faster way possible, upon your request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms)
- To evaluate any job applications or other employment-related inquiries that you may submit, or for such other business purposes as you may initiate or request.
- We keep any of your personal information on file and use it to contact you for recruiting or any business purposes as shared by you directly or indirectly.
- To perform statistical analyses of user behaviour in order to measure interest in specific areas and information posted on our Site.
- Winzard may provide your personal information to its affiliates worldwide in order to serve you as part of “Performance Under Contract” purposes only.
- To respond to your inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationship with you.
Other purposes: For any other purpose as provided for in the Services Agreement between Winzard and the customer, or as otherwise authorized by the customer in accordance with or as may be required by law or any statue for the time being in force. We may send you service related messages or marketing / promotional materials or messages. Direct marketing is carried out only if you give us consent to receive such communications from us.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
Winzard offers the Application, which allows you to access your account, interact with us online, and receive other information via your mobile device. Personal data collected by Winzard via our Application is protected by the terms of this Privacy Statement or our Privacy Statement for Client Employees, as applicable.
Protect your Information:
All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using a secure technology.
Winzard uses generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Winzard personnel who have signed up on the internal Employee Confidentiality agreements are provided access to customer’s personal information, and these authorized Winzard employees are bound to treat this information as confidential.
You should also take steps to protect yourself, especially online. When you register at the Site, we recommend that you use a unique password for your Winzard account that is not associated with other websites. Do not share your password with anyone else. We will not ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of the Site and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal data and correspondence even if they have access to your device. You should also check your account regularly to ensure that your Personal Information has not been tampered with or altered.
Any suspicious activity regarding your account, including automated messages or calls from parties you cannot identify, should be reported to your site administrator and Winzard using the contact information.
Despite these precautions, due to the open and secured and unsecured nature of connections on the Internet on this portal, Winzard cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not/cannot obtain access to your personal information collected through any of the sources on the Winzard website.
Winzard’s production operations run on the Secure Encrypted Cloud for its customers with the highest levels of security , encryption , anonymization and other processes which is required to make it absolutely secure for critical customer operations.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
How We May Contact You?
Winzard will send a welcome email to account holders or Users for billing purposes, and at times may send Service-related announcements. You cannot opt out of service related emails if you are an account holder, as this is part of the Winzard Services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
Changes in your Personal Data: You may correct, update, amend, or remove Personal Information by making the change on our User information page, by sending us a request to us to our contact details, by telephone or postal mail at the contact information given.
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you easy means to access, modify,
delete, object to or restrict the use of your personal information.
We strive to give you ways to access, update/modify your data quickly or to delete it unless are required to keep that information to meet any legal purposes. Some rights can be access from within the Winzard application. For visitors, these rights can be exercised by contacting us with your specific request.
● Right to Rectify: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also request us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
● Right to Erase: You may ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g. if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
● Object or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You may ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g. if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
● Right to Access/Take Your Data: You may request us for a copy of your personal data that you have provided in machine readable form.
If you no longer desire to use our Services, you may deactivate the Services by contacting us either by telephone or postal mail with the at the contact information below. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us using the contact information below, however that will mean we can no longer provide the Services or any other requested content to you. We will respond to your requests regarding changes to Personal Information or Service changes within the appropriate timeline provided by statue.
Disclosure of your Information: Usually we do not share your information with any third party or other recipients. Yet,at times, it is necessary to share your data with certain service providers. Your data will be shared with other recipients in order to provide you with services. We aim to limit the sharing of your data to as and when extremely necessary.
Winzard will not intentionally disclose or transfer your personal information to third parties and will also take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of such personal data subject only to the following four exceptions:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the event that such disclosure is required by the laws, rules, or regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction Winzard may disclose your contact information to third parties as appropriate for us to make transmissions or deliveries to you We may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bonafide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to us.
Third Party SMTP and SMS notification services
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
How to Contact Us:
Please contact us if you have questions, or comments. You may reach us via email at email@example.com, or via mail at address below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and detailed information about your question, comment, or complaints.Request Demo